The Rock Trust aims to prevent youth homelessness and to support young people build better futures.
Job Title: Events & Communications Co-Ordinator
Contract Period: Permanent
Salary: £23,288 – £28,350
Interview Date: 8 Jun 2017
In this role the successful candidate will work as part of the fundraising team and the wider business services team, managing the Charity’s events and fundraising. This exciting post will also manage and co-ordinate all of The Rock Trust’s communications output including printed materials, website and social media accounts.
• Proactively lead and hold responsibility for events and fundraising activities
• Increase fundraising income and supporter numbers, meeting or exceeding targets agreed
• Increase social media activity and followers
• Work in partnership to develop and implement the Trust’s fundraising and communications strategy
• Maintain up to date records of all work both electronically and in paper format where is required – complying with the Data Protection Act
• Establish, build and maintain relationships with existing and potential stakeholders, supporters, partners, volunteers, local groups and sponsors
• Manage a fundraising assistant, complying with all relevant policies and procedures
Key Personal Attributes
• Excellent written and verbal communication at all levels
• Be flexible and able to adapt to suit the requirements and demands of the role
• Sharp attention to detail
• Good organisational and time management skills
• People management experience
Experience within Fundraising / Events is essential.
The Rock Trust and working with AWS Recruitment, who are managing this recruitment process.
All applications and enquiries to Alan Surgeon; email@example.com / 0131 344 4646