We are delighted to bring to you a selection of current and past information published by The Rock Trust.
Beyond Homelessness Project (2010 – 2013, now concluded)
- Aberdeenshire Report
- Edinburgh Report
- Highland Report
- West Dunbartonshire Report
- Final Review of the Involvement of Peer Researchers
- Overview of 2010 Survey Findings
The Final Report was launched on Thursday 2nd May 2013. You can download a copy of this report here: Beyond Homelessness Final Report 2013
We have also had the Beyond Homelessness Report translated into ITALIAN for distribution in Italy: Italian Beyond Homelessness Report
Digital Stories – exploring success in Aberdeenshire, Edinburgh and Highland
As part of the Beyond Homelessness research project, The Rock Trust commissioned three ‘Digital Stories’ – short films highlighting best practice services which use a networks approach to combat homelessness and avoid repeat homelessness.
- Digital Story – The Calman Trust, Highland
- Digital Story – The Rock Trust, Edinburgh
- Digital Story, Aberdeen Foyer, Aberdeenshire
- Fundraising complaints: We are committed to being open and honest in all our dealings with our donors and supporters. As an organisation we strive to adhere to the IoF Code of Fundraising practice – sometimes, however, we can get it wrong and it is important that those who give us support are able to make a complaint. In cases where the investigation and resolution of complaints cannot be settled at a local level will be carried out by Scottish Fundraising Complaints (SFC).
It is important for us to get your feedback so that we can understand any problems, address your concerns and if necessary, improve our fundraising practice. Download our fundraising complaints policy if you would like to make a complaint.