Partnerships and Corporate Support
Here are our current corporate partners
Here are details of corporate volunteering opportunities
We build mutually beneficial partnerships with our corporate supporters – designing targeted programmes to achieve our joint aims. There are many benefits to working in partnership.
What you get out of it:
- Unique chance to support worthy projects in your local community
- Fantastic opportunity to develop staff via community awareness, team building, skills development
- Contributes to Corporate Responsibility strategy, delivering significant public and customer relationship benefits
- Rock Trust events are widely publicised and often featured in the media – by association, partners benefit from the exposure this brings to their corporate brand
What we offer:
Account management. Our experienced team will help you with every aspect of the partnership including employee engagement, fundraising ideas, events and challenges and provide telephone and email support throughout our partnership.
Brand building. Here are some examples of the brand building opportunities we offer:
- Exposure in publications to our 4,000 member and supporter base from Edinburgh, across Scotland and further afield
- Presence on our website and in our corporate newsletter sent to businesses throughout the UK.
Employee morale and team development. Fundraising through running, sleep out, munro climbing etc and various challenge events.
Volunteering opportunities. For example mentoring young people, supporting our housing support team or our Compass project. It’s also possible to volunteer in various roles at our main office in Edinburgh. Running team building events such as our flagship fundraising event the Sleep Out, where corporate volunteers help us to raise much needed funds by sleeping out in a central Edinburgh location (this activity is run in conjunction with other charities who share similar objectives as ourselves eg Centrepoint)
Read about our current corporate partners – national and local.
Taylor Wimpey – “Our shopping basket initiative for staff to bring-in store cupboard items and toiletries was a great way for people to easily make a helpful contribution that makes a simple but real difference to someone’s daily life, whilst being part of The Rock Trust’s big fundraiser – ‘The Sleep Out’ – gave us all a stark vision of what life’s like out on the streets and first-hand experience of the challenges that face The Rock Trust on a daily basis”.
If your company is able to support us, please remember to find out if it has a policy of match funding sums that its staff team raises. Many organisations do offer this and it can in cases double the value of your fundraising efforts!
Please contact us on 0131 557 4059 or firstname.lastname@example.org if your company is interested in supporting The Rock Trust.