Current resilience training opportunities:
No dates are set yet, please contact us if you are interested, or would like a bespoke training session in your work place. firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 557 4059
The bespoke session can be tailored to meet your requirements using a current case study from your organisation.
Download our Resilience Training Leaflet
Participants shall look at how to assess resilience and vulnerability and use a working tool that can enable the service user develop resilience, as well as understand the protective factors and look at how we can build strengths with an individual through a difficult transition. It’s a great way of looking at an individuals vulnerability and encouraging them to build up their resilience in specific areas.
This session looks at the theory of relationships and behaviours, relating it to homelessness and communities.
THE TRAINING IS FOR:
- SOCIAL WORKERS
- HOUSING OFFICERS
- SUPPORT WORKERS AND VOLUNTEERS
- TEAM LEADERS AND MANAGERS
- OTHER RELATED PROFESSIONS
Cost £30 per person, for half a day.
PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Assess resilience and vulnerability and use a working tool that can enable the service user develop resilience
- Understand the protective factors and look at how we can build strengths with an individual through a difficult transition
WHAT IS RESILIENCE?
- Being resilient enables a person to continue to develop to their full potential, even when circumstances are against them.
- Resilience is having the capacity to adapt and overcome risk and adversity.
- Research has shown there are six domains that have an impact on resilience:
If a person has a positive experience in these areas, they are more likely to be resilient.
– Secure base – Education – Friendships
– Positive values – Social competencies – Interests and talents
DURATION: 3 hours
BOOKING: The cost is £30 per delegate,(3+ from same organisation 10% discount).
For further information or to book please email email@example.com or telephone 0131 557 4059
We can adapt the training to meet your organisation’s needs. Please contact us to discuss how we can ensure that you receive the training that will ensure the greatest return for your organisation.
Bespoke training £250 (10-12 delegates).For further information or to book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0131 557 4059