Come and see us – we are here to help.
We are open 8.45am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Here are the different ways to access our help:
- Call us – our main number is 0131 557 4059
- If you have urgent housing or financial needs drop in during our Duty Service hours of 9am – 4pm, Monday – Friday and someone will be able to talk things through with you
- Email us and let us know what you need – email@example.com
- Want us to call you back? Fill out this call back form and we will ring you back within 24 hours
Here are the different ways we can help:
- Housing and emergency accommodation
- Emergency advice in regards to housing or benefits or if you feel you are going to be made homeless
- Access to our facilities if you are homeless or struggling financially – we can provide food packages, clothes, toiletries, access to a computer, and before 12pm we can also provide showers and laundry facilities
- Group learning activities – in the evenings three days a week we run drop-in groups to help young people learn new skills to help them live independently and progress. All sessions include dinner
Every year we help over 400 young people to avoid or move on from homelessness. Having a home is a human right, but we know the barriers that can get in the way, and the many reasons young people can find themselves isolated and homeless. We will do everything we can to help.
Not found what you’re looking for? There are many organisations out there that might be able to help. Click below for a list of contact details.Additional help