Come and see us – we are here to help.
We are open 8.45am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Call us – our main number is 0131 557 4059
Drop us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Want us to call you back? Fill out this call back form and we will ring you back within 24 hours
If you have any urgent housing or financial needs, you don’t need an appointment – our Duty service can be accessed Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm, pop in or call Duty on 07716 335 737.
Food packs are available in emergencies and laundry and shower facilities are also available until 12pm.
If you are in need of support you can get in touch with us or any of these organisations:
- LGBT Youth Scotland, 0131 555 3940
- Chalmers Centre, Edinburgh: NHS Lothian’s Sexual and Reproductive Health Service – Chalmers Centre – is located on the corner of Lauriston Place and Chalmers Street and is open Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 8.00pm and Friday from 8.30am to 4.00pm. For appointments and advice call 0131 536 1070 or visit www.lothiansexualhealth.scot.nhs.uk for more information.
- Brook: 0808 802 1234 www.brook.org.uk
- Family Planning Association: 0845 122 8690
- British Pregnancy Advisory Service: 08457 30 40 30
- National Debt Helpline: 0800 808 4000
- Scottish Refugee Council works with refugees and asylum seekers across Scotland from their Central Glasgow headquarters Call: 0141 248 9799
- LGBT Helpline Scotland – Information and emotional support for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people and their families, friends and supporters across Scotland. Open every Tuesday and Wednesday from 12pm to 9pm. 0300 123 2523
- LGBT+ Switchboard Providing free and confidential support and information to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered communities throughout the UK Every day 10am-11pm 0300 330 0630
- Aye Mind providing digital resources and signposting towards mental health services or tools. A great place to find other helpful websites.
- Breathing Space Breathing Space is a free, confidential phone and web based service for people in Scotland experiencing low mood, depression or anxiety Mon-Thurs 6pm-2am, Fri 6pm – Mon 6am on 0800 83 85 87.
- The Mix formerly known as Get Connected offers free, confidential helpline service for young people under 25 who need help, but don’t know where to turn open from 11am- 11pm everyday. Call FREE on 0808 808 4994
- Samaritans Samaritans provide a safe place for anyone struggling to cope, whoever they are, however they feel, whatever life has done to them. Available 24 hours. Email email@example.com or call 116 123. This number can be called for FREE from a payphone or from a mobile phone which has no calling credit.
- NHS24 Health information and self care advice for people in Scotland. Available 24hrs on 111
- Childline Childline is a private and confidential service for children and young people up to the age of nineteen. You can contact a ChildLine counsellor about anything – no problem is too big or too small. Available 24hrs. Call 0800 11 11 or talk online at www.childline.org.uk
- ParentLine Scotland – The national, confidential helpline provides advice and support to anyone caring for or concerned about a child. Available 24 hrs. Call 08000 28 22 33
- Parents Enquiry Scotland – Offers support to parents of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people across Scotland. Available 9am-10pm, Lothian (Anne) 0131 556 6047 or Strathclyde (Pat) 0141 427 3897
- Think Positive is the mental health project led by NUS Scotland with information about your rights, self-managent of illness and challenging stigma and discrimination.
- Students Against Depression offers online information and resources for specially designed for university and college students to on mental health topics.
- Victim of abuse: National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (free, 24 hrs)
If you are in danger, please call 999 for the Police or 0800 811 505 for out of hours social work