Corporate Partnerships have long been a vital source of support to the Rock Trust, and we pride ourselves on ensuring all our partnerships are fulfilling and impactful for everyone involved.
We work with our corporate partners year round to engage and inspire employees and help maximise the impact of the partnership. Here are some of the many ways to get involved as a corporate partner:
Fundraising: There are now more ways to fundraise and raise awareness than we can count, helped by the sheer imagination of the internet and continually evolving digital platforms. Office fundraising and raffles are just the start (and a great start too). We are always on hand to help our partners with new ideas and promoting their activities, as well as sharing the impact of every penny they raise.
Challenge Events: Not everyone can run a Marathon – but if you can we have guaranteed places for the ever-popular Edinburgh Marathon Festival, including all levels of run. We can offer places on a range of other challenges throughout the year from comforting fun-runs and walks to abseiling off the Forth Rail Bridge. Partners can also take on our largest and more popular event of the year, the End Youth Homelessness Sleep Out.
Engagement Events: We offer year round opportunities to get closer to the Rock Trust and hear first hand stories of our frontline work. These include our annual Parliament reception and bi-annual open-evenings at our Edinburgh headquarters. We can also come to your offices/base to talk directly to staff about our work and the issues of youth homelessness.
In-kind Support: It isn’t all about money! You can support us with donations of food, clothes, toiletries, gifts…even furniture! There are many different types of donation that could make a huge difference to a homeless young person or a young person living independently for the first time. To find out what we need currently please get in touch.
Volunteering: We are often in need of teams of volunteers for flat redecoration and green-space maintenance in Edinburgh and in West Lothian to make sure our flats our a welcoming home for new young people. These opportunities are usually suitable for groups of 6 – 8 employee volunteers at a time.
Why become a corporate partner?
- The Rock Trust is a local charity with a local impact, helping over 400 young people every year to avoid or move on from homelessness. Partnering with us is an opportunity to make a difference you can see.
- We have big plans. We want to end youth homelessness in Scotland for good. To do this we are creating networks and partnerships across Scotland and piloting innovative, evidence based projects. You can be part of an ambitious pledge to change young people’s lives forever.
- We have a dedicated Fundraising and Communications team ready to support our partners with all aspects of the partnership.
- Through our strong social media channels, website, year-round events, and other communication channels, we can offer valuable brand-promotion and sponsorship opportunities.
- We can support your CSR plans with a tailored approach that meets the needs of your organisation while bringing maximum benefit to the young people we work with.
Get in touch today! Email Kate.Dixon@rocktrust.org