We offer free training courses in partnership with the team at Boundaries Edge, a company with staff from backgrounds in the British Intelligence Services, business psychology and Fortune 500 companies.
This free half-day course is aimed at mid to senior level managers and partners on the aspects vital to ensure your business has the competitive edge. As you will learn, the ability to gain, retain and persuade secret agents across the world is fundamentally the same as operating within the corporate world, albeit not a matter of life and death…well, not always…
By building trust correctly from the outset it will set the conditions to allow you, through effective communications, to:
- Earn and retain people’s trust
- Enhanced personal and team confidence
- Commence relationships on a footing to future success
- Create lasting relationships of permanent influence
- Increase effectiveness through engagement rather than authority
- Avoid inadvertently losing relationships through a break down of trust
- Enhance personal and corporate brand identity
Learn more about Building Trust 2017
Building Trust training course dates 2017:
- Wed 26 April – FULLY BOOKED
- Wed 21 June – SPACES AVAILABLE
- Wed 27 September – SPACES AVAILABLE
- Wed 29 November – SPACES AVAILABLE
Bookings To deliver a high quality experience, places are strictly limited to 12 per course. A reserve list is also in operation.
We ask that any participant who cancels their place does so with at LEAST 7 days notice so we can fill the space on the course.
For booking enquiries please email email@example.com